Sarasota Animal Hospital is proud to announce that we are now partnering with Sarasota K-9 Search and Rescue Team to provide their volunteer dogs with preventative medical care.
As a Sarasota veterinarian and animal hospital, Dr. Mark and his staff feels like this is a great way we can give back to the community that we serve and supports us.
The search and rescue dogs on the Sarasota K-9 Search and Rescue Team Partnership are all professional volunteers, so the medical costs are left to the owners of these dogs. We are happy to be able to help out these dogs as they help to save people in our community.
Sarasota K-9 Search and Rescue Team volunteer dogs that are registered with our program all receive:
- Biannual comprehensive wellness examinations
- All recommended vaccinations
- Fecal examinations twice yearly
- A free bag of Science diet pet food as well as $7.00 off any additional bags
- Free Trifexis (heartworm and flea prevention)
- Quarterly complimentery bath, nail trim, and ear cleaning.
To read more about the individual rescue dogs that we have provided veterinary care for, click here.
If you want to learn more about the Sarasota K-9 Search and Rescue Team click here to view their website.